Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Fun!!!

Hey everyone!!! Today's post is another Halloween manicure, but this time I used my stamping plates! One of the designs came out really clear while the other two didn't but practice makes perfect right? Here we go! 









I had so many fun images on my stamping plates but I narrowed it down to these three. For the pumpkins and the little devil, I used BM plate 305, and for the skulls, I used Mash plate 29. The BM plates are hard to use in my opinion, the image never comes out completely so I try to stick to my Mash and Cheeky plates. 

The green on my index finger is the same green I used in my Frankenstein design, its China Glaze Starboard. I used OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! on my pinky topped off with OPI Metallic 4 Life glitter. The white and black are both Milani High Speed Fast Dry.

Hope everyone likes this, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment