Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mummy's and a little extra

Hey everyone, I have a few fun Halloween designs to show you!!! 

This one was a simple design I did using a dotting tool. I used Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Sunny Side Up and just a creamy black. 

I really like this manicure and it was super easy! I used a creamy purple from Revlon that has no name. I've had this polish for so long Im not sure if it's even available anymore. For the spiders I used Sally Hansen's Pedal to the Metal and Mash plate 38.



This manicure is my favorite so far! Mummies!!!! I painted my nails two coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. Then I used a striping brush to make the "wraps" around the nail using Essie's Yogaga, OPI's Wooden Shoe like to Know? and a creamy white. I used two different sized dotting tools to make the eyes. 

These Halloween nails have been so much fun and I'm looking forward to doing more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment