Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Over the Edge

Hey everyone!!! I recently snagged an Essie polish from CVS that I am loving and wanted to share it with you. I got this polish for only $4.00! The Essie polishes are never on sale anywhere I shop besides at Ulta so I'm not sure if this polish rang up wrong at the register or what happened. But regardless, I'm really liking this color so far especially now for the colder months. Here it is, Essie Over the Edge.




This polish is a dark gray, almost black, gunmetal color. That's the best way I can describe it. The formula isn't the greatest, but most Essie polishes are hit or miss for me. It applies very thin so you have to use 3+ coats for it to be fully opaque. It's a great color to wear on it's own but I thought I would spice it up a little and added some glitter. I used Orly Tiara. This glitter polish is awesome and perfect for adding just a little bit of sparkle to your mani. It's not a pain to remove either like most glitters! 

Hope you guys liked it, and let me know what you think!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment